A division of Betts Electric that focuses on industrial projects that include instrumentation, automation and control panels.
We Build Custom Control Panels
- We work with various PLCs & RTUs such as: Allan Bradley, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Modicon and Koyo
- We have the personnel, facility and equipment to test the panel prior to installation in conformance to the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) standards you set.
- We can build to handle any process including Waste Water, Water, Chairlifts, Diesel Engine Integration, Protection & Control/Voltage Monitoring, Breweries, Distilleries, Solar Powered Control Panels, Radio Communication Panels
- Connected with various suppliers to meet your needs: Phoenix, Weidmuller, Schneider, Allen Bradley, Wieland, Rittal, Hammond, Telemechanique, Modicon, Siemens
- Solar panel installations on various projects to provide power to kiosks – Click here to see our Solar Page
- Call us today to discuss a solar panel solution for any application
Custom Control Panel Division: Founded in 2007
We opened our panel shop in 2007 to increase our product offering for our clients. From the beginning we have met every challenge presented, delivering high quality control panels – precisely on-task and always on-time. We can build from engineer’s drawings or include you in our own detailed design process – the choice is yours.
Betts Quality In Every Build
Every panel we produce goes through rigorous testing, multiple checks and a thorough safety review before it ever leaves our site. Quality matters at Betts. Our panels are ULC certified (up to 600V) and built through our quality management system. Absolutely nothing leaves our shop that we wouldn’t be proud to install ourselves. For info on how we can meet your custom control panel needs
electrical control panel; electrical control panel manufacturing; UL control panel shop; UL panel shop; PLC panel; CSA panel shop; CSA control panel; CSA; ULC control panel shop; ULC panels;