CAREERSWe Are Hiring Electricians
Betts Electric is always looking for qualified Journeyperson Electricians with their Red Seal and Apprentice Electricians who are working towards it. Betts Electric has jobs in the Okanagan, and all over B.C. needing skilled journeyperson electricians. Our jobs are in all aspects of the electrical industry. Our projects range from new residential construction, maintenance, renovations; commercial, LED upgrades, security alarms and cameras. We are looking to hire Electricians, who make quality a priority.
We offer competitive compensation packages including extended health benefits, RRSP matching program and opportunity for career advancement.
Current Hiring Opportunities:
- Residential Electricians – Wood Frame Experience for projects in Penticton and
- Service Electricians (Residential and Commercial Renovation Experience)
- Electrical Apprentices – new and experienced
- Security Technician – new or experienced
If you would like to join our team, please submit a resume of your qualifications to email@example.com
- Visit the ITA BC website for more information on becoming an electrician
- Visit the Red-Seal website for general trade information