Electrical Project Manager
Betts Electric is looking for an energetic and driven Project Manager / Estimator to join their team in Penticton. The role includes project estimate, project planning, staffing, implementing, billing, controlling and evaluating each project. This is a full time position.
- Red Seal Electrician, Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Technologist diploma/certificate
- Project manager, estimator or foreman experience
- Experience with Accubid estimating program or similar is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers, consultants, general contractors and end users
- Build estimate for project tenders
- Review, track and manage project costs weekly
- Purchase materials and equipment
- Work with the foreman as a team to review the project documents and discuss labour requirements
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Manage the project and be present on project sites on a regular basis
- Ensure all required project documentation including O&M manuals and as-builts are completed
Betts Electric offers a positive and dynamic work environment and offers their employees education, technical training, extended health benefits, RRSP matching and much more.
Salary ranges from 70,000 to 77,000 per year
About Betts Electric:
Founded in Penticton B.C. in 1933, Betts Electric is a certified electrical contractor that provides safe and reliable electrical solutions to the Okanagan Valley and Western Canada. Family owned and operated, we are proud to provide construction and design build services to the residential, commercial and industrial markets including automation, network, security integration.